Recipe by @wonderandcharm
Craving apple pie but don't have the time to bake one? Well, here is a great alternative that packs all the same delicious flavors, and only takes 5 minutes. It's the lazy baker's best friend!
- 1 Mylk Labs Granny Smith Apple & Sunflower Cinnamon Oatmeal Cup
- 1 ½ Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Tbsp Whole Wheat Flour (divided)
- 4 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup (divided)
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon (divided)
- 1 Cup Apple, chopped
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- Coconut Yogurt for topping (optional)
- In a small bowl mix together the oats, olive oil, 2 tbsp of whole wheat flour, 2 tbsp maple syrup, ½ tsp cinnamon and salt. Mix together and set aside.
- In a small bowl add the apples, 2 tbsp whole wheat flour, 2 tbsp pure maple syrup, and ½ tsp cinnamon. Mix together.
- In two small ramekins divided up the apples. Top with the oat mixture evenly.
- Microwave for 4 minutes and let it cool.
- Top with yogurt if desired & enjoy!
Make sure to tag @mylklabs #NutsForOats for a chance to be featured!
Alyssa & Marissa Barcena are the bloggers and photographers behind Wonder & Charm. They are twin sisters who love to bake! You can almost always find them in the kitchen whipping something up. The goal of their blog is to make recipes simple and enjoyable for anyone who makes them. They believe that cooking in the kitchen should always be fun! Their recipes range from healthy to indulgent.