Everyone needs a basic granola recipe and this is the perfect one for you. It's chunky, naturally sweetened, easily adapted, and ADDICTING! Also, you can buy most of the ingredients in our NEW pantry collection (up to 37% off)!
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1-1/4 cups mixed nuts/seeds (ie. sliced almonds, hazelnut, sunflower seeds)
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar or maple sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup maple sugar
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup Freeze Dried Blueberries or Granny Smith Apples
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together, except for the freeze-dried fruit.
- Pour mixture onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet and flatten it out.
- Bake for 20 minutes, turning the tray halfway.
- Let it cool before adding your freeze-dried fruit & enjoy!
Make sure to tag @mylklabs #NutsForOats for a chance to be featured!