Here's an easy recipe so you can enjoy chocolate mousse whenever you want! This delicious chocolate mousse recipe is very helpful for debloating.
Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- 2 medium hass avocados
- 1 large, ripe banana
- 1 medjool date, or 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed (can omit)
- *Option toppings: raspberries, coconut shreds
- If using dates, soak the date in warm water for 2 minutes.
- Throw everything into the food processor and blitz until smooth & creamy.
- Once smooth, spoon into 3 ramekins and top with any toppings you'd like!
- Enjoy immediately.
Make sure to tag @mylklabs #MylkLabs and #NutsForOats to be featured. Enjoy!