Guest recipe by @wellnessfoodie
February is here which means LOVE IS IN THE AIR. Whether this means love for a significant other or self-love (which we are big on), make sure you take the time to appreciate all our blessings. And what better way to celebrate this occasion than with DOUBLE CHOCOLATE OATMEAL COOKIES? Did we mention these are gluten free and deliciously healthy?
Double Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- 3x Mylk Labs Hazelnut & Cacao Oatmeal Cups
1-1/4 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup oat flour (oats grinded in a blender)
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp date syrup, maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2-2/3 cup chocolate chunks
- *optional: flaky sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In a clean bowl, mix together the Mylk Labs oatmeal, rolled oats, oat flour, cacao powder, baking soda & pink salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, date syrup, almond milk & coconut oil.
- Mix together the wet and dry ingredients and fold in the chocolate chunks
- Scoop onto a parchment lined baking tray and sprinkle a bit of sea salt on each.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and enjoy!
Make sure to tag @mylklabs #NutsForOats for a chance to be featured!