This past holiday season, we teamed up with a few of our favorite brands to collaborate on a recipe swap. We had each brand come up with their own recipe using everyone's product and ended up with a handful of drool-worthy recipes we're dying to share!
Today, we're sharing @justdatesyrup's Oatmeal Cookie recipe.
- 1/2 cup Mylk Labs Roasted Hazelnut & Dominican Cacao Oatmeal (measured)
- 1/2 cup Kween & Co Original Granola Butter
- 1/3 cup Just Date Syrup
- Mix all the ingredients except for the marshmallows.
- Roll balls of dough and flatten out on a silicone mat on your baking sheet (they’ll spread out quite a bit so do a max of six cookies on the sheet).
- Wedge a marshmallow deep into the middle of the cookie.
- Bake at 350 for 12 minutes, then gently flatten the marshmallow down with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for another 3 minutes until lightly browned on the edges.
Make sure to tag @mylklabs #NutsForOats for a chance to be featured!