This past holiday season, we teamed up with a few of our favorite brands to collaborate on a recipe swap. We had each brand come up with their own recipe using everyone's product and ended up with a handful of drool-worthy recipes we're dying to share!
Today, we're sharing @kweenandco's Oatmeal-Date Marshmallow Bar!
- 1 Mylk Labs Toasted Coconut & Cassia Cinnamon Oatmeal Cup
- 1 tablespoon of Just Date Syrup
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 3 tbsp butter
- Freeze dried strawberries
- Kween Original Granola Butter
- For the crust, pulverize the oats, date syrup, and coconut oil.
- Press into baking dish and freeze.
- For the filling, melt a handful of marshmallows with 3 tbsp butter and pour over crust.
- Top with crushed freeze-dried strawberries (optional).
- Stick in the fridge for an hour to let the bars set.
- Drizzle with granola butter and dig in!
Make sure to tag @mylklabs #NutsForOats for a chance to be featured!