Creamy Cashew Fluff. Tangy Strawberry. Buttery Coconut.
Paleo Cashew Blondies
- 2/3 cup cashew butter, or sub another nut butter
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 large brown eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- Freeze dried strawberries
- 1/4 cup raw coconut butter
- Preheat the oven to 325 F.
- In a bowl, whisk together your eggs and coconut sugar until pale and "fluffy" ~2 minutes.
- Add the cashew butter, vanilla extract and salt. Incorporate well.
- Lastly, sprinkle in the baking powder and mix until *just* combined. Do not over-mix.
- Line an 8x8" square pan with parchment paper and pour in the batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes and remove from the oven. Blondies should have puffed up during baking and will fall when cooled.
- Wait 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Melt 1/4 cup coconut butter and put it in a zip-lock bag. Snip a tiny piece off the corner and drizzle across the blondie.
- Crush up some freeze dried strawberries with your fingers and sprinkle on top.
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days. Enjoy!
Make sure to hashtag #MylkLabs and #NutsForOats for a chance to be featured. Enjoy!