To celebrate Crabtree & Evelyn's launch of their new maple syrups, we've teamed up with Taavi Moore of @healthienut to give you this delicious recipe collab!
A note from Crabtree & Evelyn:
Our Syrups collection is an artisanal, small-batch story that was inspired by the organic farm making our edibles and our CBO’s upbringing in New England. Our ingestible syrups are tapped, crafted, and manufactured at an organic maple farm in northern Vermont which is why we chose the forests of this state to slow down and reconnect with the natural environment our products were born in. Perfect for drizzling on your food or incorporating it into your skincare routine!
Peach Crumble Oatmeal MuffinsYields: 6 muffins
- 2 medium fresh peaches, chopped (1.5 cups chopped)
- 1 tbsp Crabtree & Evelyn Cinnamon Spice Infused Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp corn starch
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 mashed banana
- 3x Mylk Labs Oatmeal Cups
- ⅓ cup Mylk Labs oatmeal (Almond & Pink Salt flavor)
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp Crabtree & Evelyn Harvest Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin tin with 6 muffin liners.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the chopped peaches, Cinnamon Spice Maple Syrup, corn starch, and cinnamon. Stir well to fully coat peaches.
- Cook on medium-low heat for 3-4 minutes until peaches are soft and slightly syrupy. Take off the heat and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the non-dairy milk and mashed banana. Stir in 3x Mylk Labs oatmeal cups until combined.
- To make the crumble, combine oatmeal, coconut oil, Harvest Maple Syrup, and coconut oil. Stir until combined and slightly crumbly.
- Spoon 2 tbsp of oatmeal cup mixture into each muffin liner. Top with a few stewed peaches followed by a sprinkle of the crumble.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the oatmeal is fully cooked. Allow cooling for 5 minutes before removing from muffin liners. Top with leftover stewed peaches and crumble.
Make sure to tag @mylklabs #NutsForOats for a chance to be featured!Taavi Moore is a 20-year-old food blogger and nutrition student from Seattle. Her passion for cooking has been influenced by the countless hours she spent in the kitchen growing up. Feeding the body with delicious and nutritious food has translated into her love for sharing healthy, wholesome recipes – which can found right here: https://healthienut.com/