Recipe by @mindinmymacros
Can't finish a whole batch of cookies? Don't fret - we got you. How's a single serve protein cookie sound to you? It's refined sugar free, high in protein, gluten-free and vegan! We can't make this up, it's literally so drool worthy!!
Use any flavor oatmeal to get creative and most importantly, have fun!
Single Serve Breakfast Oatmeal Cookie
- 1x Mylk Labs oatmeal cup
- 1/2 tbsp peanut butter, or nut butter of choice
- 50g banana, smashed
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp non-dairy milk
- Optional add-ins: chocolate chips
- Mix all the ingredients together and form into a ball.
- Press the dough down onto a parchment lined tray.
- Bake at 350F for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Make sure to tag @mylklabs and #NutsForOats to be featured. Enjoy!