Recipe collaboration with @happyhealthyhopey
Ditch the sugary grocery store muffins or the box of premade muffin mix. If you want your cravings satisfied without the guilt, you've stumbled across the right recipe. We're using medjool dates and banana to sweeten and coconut butter for icing. All those vitamins/minerals and healthy fats are nourishing while satisfying that sweet tooth!
Vegan Mini Oatmeal Muffins with Icing
- 2x Mylk Labs Coconut & Cinnamon Oatmeal Cup
- 1/4 cup plain oats
- 4 medjool dates
- 1/4 of a ripe banana
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut butter (can be found in your specialty grocery store)
- Combine all your muffin ingredients into a food processor and pulse until a paste forms.
- Line a mini muffin pan and grease with coconut oil.
- Fill cups with batter about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes and let it cool.
- Top with the coconut butter 'icing' and stick it in the fridge. The coconut butter will harden and taste like icing. Store in the fridge for up to 5 days. Enjoy!