White Chocolate Gingerbread Truffles
Prep Time: 20 minutes (+3 hrs freeze time)
- 2 cups cashews, unsalted, un-roasted
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup Mylk Labs Toasted Coconut & Cassia Cinnamon Oatmeal Cup
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp clove
For White Chocolate Coating:
- 2 cups cacao butter, chopped
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar (or monk fruit for sugar-free)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a high-speed blender, blend all filling ingredients until creamy, giving your blender a rest if/when needed.
- Transfer mixture to a loaf tin, and then to freezer for 3 hours, or until firm enough to scoop into balls.
- Once the cream is firm, use a cookie dough scoop to roll into even-sized balls. Transfer them back to the freezer to stay cold and firm while you prepare the white chocolate filling.
- Melt cacao butter on medium heat.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract, and stir until smooth. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- When ready, dip the balls into the chocolate mixture using a fork or toothpick, and transfer back to the freezer to keep cold. Decorate as you’d like! I added ginger snap cookie crumbles.
Make sure to tag @mylklabs #NutsForOats for a chance to be featured!
Meet Natalya, personal trainer, fitness nutrition specialist, and creator of the Healthiir blog. She created the blog with the hopes of inspiring you to eat more plants and spreading awareness about all things health! Follow her on Instagram: @healthniir