Roasted Hazelnut & Dominican Cacao Oatmeal Cup
Buttery Hazelnuts. Rich Cacao. Velvety Oats. Subtly Sweet.
Perfectly roasted Oregon hazelnuts are chopped into pieces and blended with our creamy almond and oat base. Then, we add cacao powder harvested from the Dominican Republic to create a deep and creamy flavor combination and top it with the perfect sprinkle of unrefined, organic coconut sugar for the ultimate, guilt-free indulgence.
Ingredients: Gluten-free Oats, Hazelnuts, Almonds, Organic Coconut Sugar*, Raw Cacao Powder, Himalayan Pink Salt
How to Make Instant Oatmeal
Boiling Water (Recommended):
Add 2/3 - 3/4 cup hot or boiling water (175-200F) into the cup. Stir, cover and let stand for 2-3 minutes. Enjoy!
Add 2/3 - 3/4 cup cold or room temp water into the cup. Stir, and microwave without the lid for 1-1:30 minutes. Watch carefully as it may boil over. Let sit for 1 minute and stir well before eating.
- LOW SUGAR - Sweetened with only 5g of organic coconut sugar in the entire serving.
- WHOLE GRAIN OATS - We only source from farms that have a no-glyphosate policy. In fact, there is a complete ban on the use of glyphosate in the oat fields from the time of seeding to harvest.
- SOURCING - Mindfully sourced and local whenever possible.
- INGREDIENTS - 6 ingredients or less and we use roasted almond meal at the base with the oats to imitate a creamy, almond milk-cooked texture with just the use of hot water.
- HIGH FIBER & PROTEIN - Helps keep you fuller for longer.
- CONVENIENT - Shelf stable & ready in 3 minutes or less. Perfect for on the go.
- CERTIFIED - Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Kosher, Vegan
- WOMAN & BIPOC owned. Based in Los Angeles, CA.
I was perfectly content with my addiction to Mylk Labs almond flavor until I branched out and tried the hazelnut. Everything about it is amazing, and the added cacao finishes it off nicely. I’m pretty excited to add another amazing flavor to the rotation and look forward to trying them all!
I really love all flavors I’ve tried so far. Just a heads up to anyone expecting something sweet like Quaker Oats this is not a sweet oatmeal. I personally like it but others may prefer to add honey or maple syrup for additional sweetness. I also really love the convenience of the product. Just did your hit water and let it steep. The hazelnut chunks add texture and it keeps me full until lunch.
Great way to start the morning with hazel nut oatmeal mixed with some fresh berries
One of our favorites !!
This company is difficult to deal with. Deliveries are not made on time and there
is no support. I would not recomend ordering from this company
It’s just the right sweetness (not too sweet) and creaminess with my morning coffee.