2-Month Oatmeal Variety (Save $41)
Perks: Save $20% off + free shipping.
*Exempt from all discount codes.
- 12 cups Roasted Almond & Himalayan Pink Salt
- 12 cups Roasted Hazelnut & Dominican Cacao
- 12 cups Toasted Coconut & Cassia Cinnamon
- 12 cups Cultivated Blueberry & Vermont Maple
- 12 cups Granny Smith Apple & Sunflower Cinnamon (Nut-Free)
Total 60 oatmeal cups
How to Make Instant Oatmeal
Boiling Water (Recommended):
Add 2/3 - 3/4 cup hot or boiling water (175-200F) into the cup. Stir, cover and let stand for 2-3 minutes. Enjoy!
Add 2/3 - 3/4 cup cold or room temp water into the cup. Stir, and microwave without the lid for 1-1:30 minutes. Watch carefully as it may boil over. Let sit for 1 minute and stir well before eating.
- LOW SUGAR - Sweetened with only 5g of organic coconut sugar in the entire serving.
- WHOLE GRAIN OATS - We only source from farms that have a no-glyphosate policy. In fact, there is a complete ban on the use of glyphosate in the oat fields from the time of seeding to harvest.
- SOURCING - Mindfully sourced and local whenever possible.
- INGREDIENTS - 6 ingredients or less and we use roasted almond meal at the base with the oats to imitate a creamy, almond milk-cooked texture with just the use of hot water.
- HIGH FIBER & PROTEIN - Helps keep you fuller for longer.
- CONVENIENT - Shelf stable & ready in 3 minutes or less. Perfect for on the go.
- CERTIFIED - Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Kosher, Vegan
- WOMAN & BIPOC owned. Based in Los Angeles, CA.
I'm in school and so I love being able to take an oatmeal cup with me in my backpack and have it as a midday snack. It's filling and not filled with sugar!
Hazelnut is the best
All the ingredients for a quick, easy and delicious start to my day! (But also a relatively guilt free midnight snack lol) Way to go Grace and Mylk Labs