Toasted Coconut & Cassia Cinnamon Oatmeal Cup
Crispy Coconut. Velvety Oats. Spicy Cinnamon. Subtly Sweet.
Unsweetened coconut shreds are toasted until perfectly crisp and golden brown, then blended with our creamy almond and oat base. It is finished with a dash of cinnamon and a sprinkle of unrefined, organic coconut sugar for a sweet and spicy flavor combo.
Ingredients: Gluten-free Oats, Coconut, Almonds, Organic Coconut Sugar*, Ground Cinnamon, Himalayan Pink Salt
How to Make Instant Oatmeal
Boiling Water (Recommended):
Add 2/3 - 3/4 cup hot or boiling water (175-200F) into the cup. Stir, cover and let stand for 2-3 minutes. Enjoy!
Add 2/3 - 3/4 cup cold or room temp water into the cup. Stir, and microwave without the lid for 1-1:30 minutes. Watch carefully as it may boil over. Let sit for 1 minute and stir well before eating.
- LOW SUGAR - Sweetened with only 5g of organic coconut sugar in the entire serving.
- WHOLE GRAIN OATS - We only source from farms that have a no-glyphosate policy. In fact, there is a complete ban on the use of glyphosate in the oat fields from the time of seeding to harvest.
- SOURCING - Mindfully sourced and local whenever possible.
- INGREDIENTS - 6 ingredients or less and we use roasted almond meal at the base with the oats to imitate a creamy, almond milk-cooked texture with just the use of hot water.
- HIGH FIBER & PROTEIN - Helps keep you fuller for longer.
- CONVENIENT - Shelf stable & ready in 3 minutes or less. Perfect for on the go.
- CERTIFIED - Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Kosher, Vegan
- WOMAN & BIPOC owned. Based in Los Angeles, CA.
I discovered this brand and flavor in a meal service box. I had one and was hooked. I have since been having oatmeal 5 days a week. It is easy to bring to work & I add a few berries with it! This is my favorite flavor along with green apple. Highly recommend.
Love this program - I am a big fan of coconut and this product has just the right balance. It’s delicious and hearty.
I love all the flavors, but this one is my favorite!
Wonderful flavor with a hint of cinnamon my favourite to date!
We loved the Toasted Coconut & Cassia Cinnamon!!