Guest recipe by @wholesomelysophia
Ever have a sweet craving but don't to buy a whole box of unhealthy treats (that you'll end up munching on til they're gone)? Well, you can kill two birds with one stone with this recipe. We like to call it "Everything But The Kitchen Sink Cookies" aka Everything Cookies for short. You're pretty much guaranteed to have all these ingredients on hand, PLUS, you can get rid of some old ingredients you may have lying around.
- 1x Mylk Labs Oatmeal Cup
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1 mashed banana
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1-1/2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Add-ins: dark chocolate, coconut shreds, craisins, chia, any nut/seed you have on hand such as walnuts, pecans, pepitas, hemp seeds, etc
- Mash banana in a bowl and mix with eggs, honey, and vanilla.
- Whisk dry ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Mix in your optional add-ins with a spoon, then place dough in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Scoop 1 inch size balls onto a lined cookie sheet & bake for 12-14 minutes. Enjoy!
*Each oatmeal cup can be replaced with a heaping 1/2 cup of quick oats.
Make sure to tag @mylklabs #NutsForOats for a chance to be featured!
Sophia specializes in creating healthy alternatives to popular, everyday desserts! Her passion for health and wellness, along with her history with disordered eating, has blossomed into her Instagram account @wholesomelysophia, where she shares both homemade recipes and personal experiences