Returns & Refunds Policy
Please note: we cannot accept returns due to food safety regulations. Food that is returned (even in grocery stores) end up being discarded and we try our best to fight food waste whenever possible.
If there is an issue with your order, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist with a potential replacement or refund. Kindly refer to the following list of reasons we will evaluate:
- Wrong item sent
- Issue with product quality (unsealed, defective, unsafe to consume)
- Damaged product during transit
- Lost during transit (carrier tracking will be referenced)
In your email, kindly include:
- Order #
- Photos of the products received
- Photo of the packing list included inside the shipping box
- Lot # and expiration, if applicable
For all other issues, questions and/or concerns, please reach out to email@example.com and we will do our best to serve you fairly and responsibly.