Granny Smith Apple & Sunflower Cinnamon Oatmeal Cup
*NUT FREE* Tart Apples. Toasty Sunflower Seeds. Creamy Oats. Subtly Sweet.
Our take on a classic Apple Cinnamon flavor // Freeze-dried Granny Smith apples and cassia cinnamon are blended into the oats. We then add unsalted dry-toasted sunflower seeds for a "nutty" crunch. It's finished off with the perfect sprinkle of organic coconut sugar and a pinch of Himalayan pink salt for a tart, nutty, sweet & spicy flavor combo.
Ingredients: Gluten-free Oats, Sunflower Seeds, Organic Coconut Sugar*, Apples, Cinnamon, Himalayan Pink Salt
How to Make Instant Oatmeal
Boiling Water (Recommended):
Add 2/3 - 3/4 cup hot or boiling water (175-200F) into the cup. Stir, cover and let stand for 2-3 minutes. Enjoy!
Add 2/3 - 3/4 cup cold or room temp water into the cup. Stir, and microwave without the lid for 1-1:30 minutes. Watch carefully as it may boil over. Let sit for 1 minute and stir well before eating.
- LOW SUGAR - Sweetened with only 5g of organic coconut sugar in the entire serving.
- WHOLE GRAIN OATS - We only source from farms that have a no-glyphosate policy. In fact, there is a complete ban on the use of glyphosate in the oat fields from the time of seeding to harvest.
- SOURCING - Mindfully sourced and local whenever possible.
- INGREDIENTS - 6 ingredients or less. Free of top 8 allergens and nut-free.
- HIGH FIBER & PROTEIN - Helps keep you fuller for longer.
- CONVENIENT - Shelf stable & ready in 3 minutes or less. Perfect for on the go.
- CERTIFIED - Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Kosher, Vegan
- WOMAN & BIPOC owned. Based in Los Angeles, CA.
The apple oatmeal cups are my new favorite!
Enjoy the oatmeal for breakfast
My wife is partial to the Hazelnut flavor
Great way to start the day
THE BEST oatmeal ever! So yummy and healthy!
We really enjoyed the combination of apples and sunflower seeds. Tasted great. We love this stuff. Makes a whole meal for breakfast or lunch.
This is oatmeal in general is good but with this flavor I wish it was just apple and cinnamon or apple, cinnamon and walnut. I really don't like the sunflower in it, the sunflower over powers the other flavors. Because of this, in my opinion, it is not good and I can't eat it. So please make an apple cup without the sunflower!
Hi Tara! We appreciate your honest feedback. I would highly recommend trying the Blueberry & Vermont Maple. It's subtle in sweetness, fruity and not very nutty in comparison to the Apple & Sunflower Cinnamon. Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if there is anything we can do for you.
Thank you for your support!