Recipe collaboration with @wonderandcharm
Vegan Blueberry Banana Pancakes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 2 Bananas
- 2/3 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/3 cup Mylk Labs Roasted Hazelnut & Dominican Cacao Oatmeal
- 2/3 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- ¼ cup Blueberries
- ½ cup of Blueberries
- ¼ cup of Water
- Pure Maple Syrup (optional)
1. Make the blueberry sauce first. In a blender or food processor blend together the ½ cup of blueberries and water until smooth. Set aside.
2. Blend oats in the food processor until it turns into a powder. This should measure out to 1 cup of blended oats. *Note you might have to blend a little bit more oats if you don’t have 1 cup of the blended oats.
3. In a blender, add the blended oats and the rest on the pancake ingredients blend until smooth.
4. Spray a skillet with non-stick cooking spray or coconut oil and heat on medium-low heat.
5. Pour a ¼ cup of batter onto the skillet. Sprinkle some blueberries on top of the batter and cook for 3-4 minutes on one side. Flip and cook for another 2 minutes.
6. Once all the pancakes are done top with the blueberry sauce and enjoy!
The Wonder & Charm blog is run by Alyssa & Marissa Barcena-- twin sisters who are self-taught bakers with a love for photography. Baking has always been a
way for the sisters to express themselves. Being shy kids, they always found comfort in the kitchen. On their blog, you will find all kinds of sweet recipes from chocolaty ones to healthy ones. Alyssa and Marissa's blogging mission is to create recipes that are simple & fun to satisfy any sweet tooth.
Follow them on Instagram at @wonderandcharm.