6-Cup Oatmeal Variety Pack (Nutty Flavors)
1 box. 6 delicious oatmeal cups. 2 drool-worthy cups of each flavor.
- Roasted Almond & Himalayan Pink Salt
- Roasted Hazelnuts & Dominican Cacao
- Toasted Coconut & Cassia Cinnamon
How to Make Instant Oatmeal
Boiling Water (Recommended):
Add 2/3 - 3/4 cup hot or boiling water (175-200F) into the cup. Stir, cover and let stand for 2-3 minutes. Enjoy!
Add 2/3 - 3/4 cup cold or room temp water into the cup. Stir, and microwave without the lid for 1-1:30 minutes. Watch carefully as it may boil over. Let sit for 1 minute and stir well before eating.
- LOW SUGAR - Sweetened with only 5g of organic coconut sugar in the entire serving.
- WHOLE GRAIN OATS - We only source from farms that have a no-glyphosate policy. In fact, there is a complete ban on the use of glyphosate in the oat fields from the time of seeding to harvest.
- SOURCING - Mindfully sourced and local whenever possible.
- INGREDIENTS - 6 ingredients or less and we use roasted almond meal at the base with the oats to imitate a creamy, almond milk-cooked texture with just the use of hot water.
- HIGH FIBER & PROTEIN - Helps keep you fuller for longer.
- CONVENIENT - Shelf stable & ready in 3 minutes or less. Perfect for on the go.
- CERTIFIED - Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Kosher, Vegan
- WOMAN & BIPOC owned. Based in Los Angeles, CA.
Me and my wife liked them very much my favorite was blueberry
I prefer the hazelnut the best the other two flavors were ok...
I bought the 6 cup package. I really like them however, I was sharing with my kids but I realized they have nuts and my kid is allergic to nuts and also they come in bigger chucks and my kids are still little so I’m afraid they could choke. I wish you could sell but free oatmeal. Or some for small children/toddler.
This oatmeal tastes great and I love the fact that it is simple ingredients that I recognize. Highly recommend!
Can’t decide which flavor is my favorite, currently maybe the blueberry but i
basically like all of them.