Cultivated Blueberry & Vermont Maple Oatmeal Cup
Cultivated Blueberries. Nutty Maple. Velvety Oats. Subtly Sweet.
Unsweetened, freeze-dried blueberries are blended with our creamy almond and oat base. Then, we add the perfect sprinkle of pure maple sugar for a nutty maple taste and finish off with a pinch of Himalayan pink salt to bring all the flavors together.
No "natural flavors" whatsoever and only real ingredients!
Ingredients: Gluten-free Oats, Blueberries, Almonds, Organic Coconut Sugar*, Himalayan Pink Salt
How to Make Instant Oatmeal
Boiling Water (Recommended):
Add 2/3 - 3/4 cup hot or boiling water (175-200F) into the cup. Stir, cover and let stand for 2-3 minutes. Enjoy!
Add 2/3 - 3/4 cup cold or room temp water into the cup. Stir, and microwave without the lid for 1-1:30 minutes. Watch carefully as it may boil over. Let sit for 1 minute and stir well before eating.
- LOW SUGAR - Sweetened with only 5g of organic coconut sugar in the entire serving.
- WHOLE GRAIN OATS - We only source from farms that have a no-glyphosate policy. In fact, there is a complete ban on the use of glyphosate in the oat fields from the time of seeding to harvest.
- SOURCING - Mindfully sourced and local whenever possible.
- INGREDIENTS - 6 ingredients or less and we use roasted almond meal at the base with the oats to imitate a creamy, almond milk-cooked texture with just the use of hot water.
- HIGH FIBER & PROTEIN - Helps keep you fuller for longer.
- CONVENIENT - Shelf stable & ready in 3 minutes or less. Perfect for on the go.
- CERTIFIED - Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Kosher, Vegan
- WOMAN & BIPOC owned. Based in Los Angeles, CA.
So tasty and nourishing!
I will continue to purchase this. It is healthy and flavorful. Travel friendly too!
First time I tried the Blueberry/Maple and it was amazing! even better with fresh blueberries from my garden! Thank you!
This made for such a nice, quick breakfast that left me happy and satisfied all morning! Great to have on hand while working from home.
Perfect for a healthy, filling breakfast - not too sweet!