1-Month Oatmeal Variety (Save $15)
Perks: Save 15% off + free shipping.
*Exempt from all discount codes.
- 6 cups Roasted Almond & Himalayan Pink Salt
- 6 cups Roasted Hazelnut & Dominican Cacao
- 6 cups Toasted Coconut & Cassia Cinnamon
- 6 cups Cultivated Blueberry & Vermont Maple
- 6 cups Granny Smith Apple & Sunflower Cinnamon (Nut-Free)
Total 30 oatmeal cups
How to Make Instant Oatmeal
Boiling Water (Recommended):
Add 2/3 - 3/4 cup hot or boiling water (175-200F) into the cup. Stir, cover and let stand for 2-3 minutes. Enjoy!
Add 2/3 - 3/4 cup cold or room temp water into the cup. Stir, and microwave without the lid for 1-1:30 minutes. Watch carefully as it may boil over. Let sit for 1 minute and stir well before eating.
- LOW SUGAR - Sweetened with only 5g of organic coconut sugar in the entire serving.
- WHOLE GRAIN OATS - We only source from farms that have a no-glyphosate policy. In fact, there is a complete ban on the use of glyphosate in the oat fields from the time of seeding to harvest.
- SOURCING - Mindfully sourced and local whenever possible.
- INGREDIENTS - 6 ingredients or less and we use roasted almond meal at the base with the oats to imitate a creamy, almond milk-cooked texture with just the use of hot water.
- HIGH FIBER & PROTEIN - Helps keep you fuller for longer.
- CONVENIENT - Shelf stable & ready in 3 minutes or less. Perfect for on the go.
- CERTIFIED - Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Kosher, Vegan
- WOMAN & BIPOC owned. Based in Los Angeles, CA.
Amazing quality and consistency. It's not overly sweet like other quick oatmeal brands. It has a great balance of textures and flavors. Every flavor I thought I might like, I did! Blueberry & apple are my favorite, while my husband adores the coconut. The only flavor we weren't crazy about was hazelnut, but that's just our taste preferences in general. Would give 5 stars if I could swap that for more of another flavor or some other customization feature.
There are so many positives I can't list them all.
Perfect serving size.
Quick I generally pick my cup, add water and let sit while I'm enjoying my morning coffee. By the time I'm hungry I've got the perfect meal.
They say variety is the spice if life... Having all the available flavors sitting in my pantry guarantees a yummy choice.
We found this product via Sun Basket. I'm so glad we did. I'm a customer for life, please keep up the quality ingredients, with no fillers.
I love the apple and coconut flavors, my boyfriend loves the blueberry and hazelnut flavors and we both like the almond so having all five is great! So nice not to have to put thought into breakfast and know I’m making a healthy choice.
I love a hot breakfast but seldom have the patience to cook something early in the morning. Mylk oatmeal is the perfect solution. Put the kettle on while you get dressed, add the hot water to the oatmeal, and 3 minutes later a yummy hot breakfast you can eat naked or dress up any you want.
Or maybe more! The flavors are lovely and the convenience is 💯. There are days I’m rushed to get out the door and I toss in one of the cups to eat when I arrive at my desk.