Recipe collaboration with @happi.healthi
One bowl, 30 minutes. That's all you need to make these insanely delicious breakfast muffins. It's healthy, gluten-free and have no added sugar! They're perfect to bake as a mid-day snack!
Blueberry Maple Breakfast Muffins
- 1x Mylk Labs Blueberry & Vermont Maple oatmeal cup
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- a handful of frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour into a greased muffin tin (makes ~3 muffins) and sprinkle the top with coconut sugar for a crunch.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!