Craving dessert but don't want to wait? Let's be honest. There are days where we crave cookies or muffins and are just too lazy to make a whole batch. That's when this recipe comes in handy. A single serve microwavable muffin that comes together in less than 5 minutes. What can be better than that?
5-Minute Microwavable Blueberry Oatmeal Muffin
- 1x Mylk Labs Blueberry Maple Oatmeal Cup
- 1/2 medium banana
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- handful of blueberries
- Mash 1/2 a banana directly into the oatmeal cup with a fork.
- Combine the egg, baking powder and almond milk and mix well.
- Throw in the blueberries last and give it one last mix.
- Without the lid, microwave on high for 2-1/2 minutes.
- Flip the cup over onto a plate to release the muffin.
- Enjoy with more blueberries and a drizzle of almond butter!
Make sure to tag @mylklabs and #NutsForOats to be featured. Enjoy!