Guest Recipe by @chl0einthekitchen
Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal
- 1x Mylk Labs Toasted Coconut & Cassia Cinnamon Oatmeal Cup
- 3/4 cup almond or oat milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 medium ripe banana, mashed
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 apple, chopped
- Optional toppings: more cinnamon, hemp seeds, peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and brush a ramekin with coconut oil.
- In a separate bowl, combine all of the ingredients adding the chopped apples last.
- Pour into the ramekin. Bake for 30 minutes on 400 degrees.
- Top with cinnamon, hemp seeds and a dollop of creamy peanut butter. Enjoy!
Make sure to tag @mylklabs #NutsForOats for a chance to be featured!