Recipe collaboration with @pb_lovin_pa
These Coconut Matcha Oat Bars are SO good. One bowl recipe. Minimal clean up. It's hearty, decadent, energizing (from the matcha) and full of fiber and healthy fats to keep you satisfied. Best part? You can eat 'em for breakfast AND dessert because they're healthy and only use wholesome ingredients!
Coconut Matcha Oat Bars
- 1x Mylk Labs Toasted Coconut & Cassia Cinnamon Oatmeal Cup
- 2/3 cup gluten free oats
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp matcha
1 mashed ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut and more for top
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Combine all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Pour into an 8x8" lined pan and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, cut and enjoy!
Make sure to tag @pb_loving_pa, @mylklabs and #NutsForOats to be featured. Enjoy!