Looking for easy Easter recipes? Check out these no sugar added, 5-minute carrot cake bliss balls! Vegan, gluten-free, raw and DELICIOUS! The fact that there are carrots in these make them veggie snacks which means we can eat the whole batch... right? :-)
Carrot Cake Bliss Balls
- 2x Mylk Labs Toasted Coconut & Cassia Cinnamon Oatmeal Cups
- 2/3 cup shredded carrot
- 10 medium medjool dates
- Topping: shredded coconut
- Blend the oatmeal into a food processor until it becomes flour.
- Soak your dates in hot water for 2-3 minutes. Remove the pit and blend with the oats until sticky.
- Fold in the shredded carrots.
- Using a 1 tbsp measuring spoon, scoop out 12 balls and roll into a circle with your palms.
- In a clean bowl, add in the shredded coconut and generously roll/coat the balls. Keep refrigerated for up to 1 week. Enjoy!
Make sure to tag @mylklabs #NutsForOats for a chance to be featured!