Because July is National Blueberry Month, we obviously had to create a recipe in celebration for it. These get crispy at the bottom, stay chewy due to the oats and you get that melty choc-chip bite when they're fresh out of the oven.
- 1x Mylk Labs Blueberry & Vermont Maple oatmeal cup
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips or sub half with blueberries
- Combine oatmeal, almond flour, baking powder and salt together in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the oil, egg white, maple syrup and vanilla into the same bowl. Mix until just combined (do not overmix).
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- On a lined cookie sheet, dollop ~10 cookies. Place the tray into the fridge while you preheat the oven to 325F.
- Once ready, bake for 12-13 minutes. If the cookies are poofed up like a dome, use a silicone spatula to press them down so it’s flat and circular.
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days & enjoy!
Make sure to tag @mylklabs #NutsForOats for a chance to be featured!