Recipe collaboration with @intuitively_jenny
If you've ever typed the following questions into google, this recipe is for you:
- Healthy snacks to bring to work
- Best school snacks for kids
- Easy healthy dessert recipes
Comes together in literally less than 5 minutes and you've got a delicious snack that can fuel you all week long!
Maple Strawberry Oat Bites
- 1x Mylk Labs Strawberry Vanilla Oatmeal Cup
- 1 tbsp flax seed meal
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
- *optional: 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (add more if you used maple syrup since it is more runny than honey)
- In a bowl, mix all your ingredients together until combined. If you prefer a smoother texture, you can pulverize it in a food processor.
- Scoop a tbsp worth of batter and shape into balls. Refrigerate for about an hour or until firm & enjoy! Keep them stored in fridge for up to a week.