Recipe collaboration with @wellnessbykiley
The perfect fall breakfast. A cozy bowl of oats that tastes like the holidays but nourishing, filling and will be on repeat until the end of the year! It's a quick and easy breakfast option, but feels fancy enough to be served at your favorite brunch spot. Try it for yourself!
Spiced Apple Cinnamon Stuffed Oatmeal
- 1x Mylk Labs Roasted Almond & Himalayan Pink Salt Oatmeal Cup
- 1 apple, diced
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- Prep your bowl of Mylk Labs oatmeal and set aside.
- Heat coconut oil on a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add in the apples and maple syrup, and constantly mix for a few minutes as it bubbles.
- Add in the vanilla and cinnamon, continue to let it bubble until it has thickened and the apples are soft and tender. Make sure to keep stirring as it can burn easily.
- Top with the cinnamon apple mixture & enjoy!