Recipe collaboration with @veryveggievibes
If you're not really a baker, this easy and quick recipe is for you. These no bake protein bars only require less than 5 minutes of hands on work and the rest is chillin (literally, in the freezer, ha)! Use any flavor Mylk Labs oatmeal cup of your liking and whatever protein powder you have at home. The flavor combos are endless and the add-ins are super versatile. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
No Bake Nut Butter Protein Bars
- 1x Mylk Labs Oatmeal Cup (any flavor)
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 scoops vanilla or chocolate protein powder
- splash of plant milk
- chocolate chips
- Mix together all of the ingredients until a thick batter forms.
- Roll out/press the dough onto a lined baking tray and freeze for 1 hour.
- Cut into rectangles and enjoy! Store in the fridge for 5-7 days.
Make sure to tag @veryveggievibes & @mylklabs and #NutsForOats to be featured. Enjoy!