Recipe collaboration with @kash.food
Short on time in the mornings? These blueberry coconut oatmeal bites will be your savior. It's like baked oatmeal in bite size form. The whole batch is less than 300 calories so get baking and munch away! Oh, and did we mention these are gluten-free, no refined sugars AND vegan?
Blueberry Coconut Oatmeal Bites
- 1x Mylk Labs Coconut & Cinnamon Oatmeal Cup
- 2 tbsp mashed banana (or 1 egg)
- 2 tbsp milk of choice
- 1/4 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Mix all the ingredients into the oatmeal cup.
- Distribute into a lined mini muffin pan (or greased). Makes about 6 bites.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!