History of Roasted Hazelnut & Dominican Cacao Oatmeal
When we first launched back in Jan 2018, we had 3 flavors:
- Roasted Almond & Himalayan Pink Salt Oatmeal
- Roasted Hazelnut & Dominican Cacao Oatmeal
- Toasted Coconut & Cassia Cinnamon Oatmeal
The nuttiness of the roasted hazelnuts and sweet smoothness of the Dominican cacao... it was guilt-free indulgence at its finest. I quickly discovered that it was either someone's favorite, or not fit for their taste at all. While it was one of my favorites, it ended up not selling well enough for us to keep so we discontinued it in Sept 2021.
After I discontinued the product, I have had a lot of people ask me if it would ever come back because they loved it. So I thought, why not share the recipe so you can make it at home!
Roasted Hazelnut & Dominican Oatmeal
- 1x Roasted Almond & Himalayan Pink Salt Oatmeal Cup
- 2 tbsp chopped roasted hazelnuts
- 1 tsp cacao powder (preferably Dominican)
- Prepare the oatmeal per instructions listed on the package and mix in the toppings.
- Enjoy! That's it...? Yep!
The Roasted Almond & Himalayan Pink Salt Oatmeal already has our secret blend of coconut sugar, roasted almond meal and Himalayan pink salt. So all you need is 2 ingredients to recreate our beloved Hazelnut Cacao oats.
Buy now and make it at home!