Didn't get Valentine's day chocolate and roses this year? Don't be bummed. We're all about ~self-love~ this year so we're sharing some of our favorite self love quotes:
- “Love yourself first, and everything else falls in line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
- “Talk to yourself like someone you love.” – Brene Brown
- “To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.” – Robert Morely
- “If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.” – Dr. Maya Angelou
- “How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you.” – Rupi Kaur
Now that you're reminded of how amazing you are, treat yourself with this decadent triple chocolate oatmeal muffin. It's an easy and healthy Valentine's Day dessert idea!
Have a bit more time and prefer a baked oatmeal recipe? Pop this into an oven-safe dish and bake for 15-20 minutes at 350F!
Triple Chocolate Microwavable Oatmeal Muffin
- 1x Mylk Labs oatmeal cup
- 3 tbsp apple sauce
- 1 egg, or flax egg if vegan
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp milk of choice
- 3 tbsp chocolate chips, mix of dark, milk and white
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- Add all the ingredients except for the chocolate chips directly into the oatmeal cup.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Without the lid, microwave for 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Flip the cup over onto a plate to release the muffin and add more chocolate chips on top.
Make sure to tag @mylklabs and #NutsForOats to be featured. Enjoy!