Ever wake up and not have enough time to make breakfast? Let's be honest, nobody has time to stand around stirring oatmeal over a stove for 15-30 minutes before work-- and the worst thing you can do is eat processed, unhealthy fast food first thing in the morning.
That's why we're sharing 3 super quick & easy recipes that you can enjoy all summer long! No refined sugars, whole grain, gluten free and vegan for everyone to enjoy.
The best part? You only need 5 minutes & 5 ingredients or less!
1. Overnight OatsIngredients:
- 1x Mylk Labs Toasted Coconut & Cassia Cinnamon Oatmeal Cup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk, or water
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 medjool date, chopped *optional
- Toppings: fresh fruit, nut butter, seeds, extra milk
Before you go to bed, add milk, chia and date into your oatmeal cup- no extra dishes to wash! In the morning, give it a twirl and top with fresh fruit, nut butter, extra milk, etc.
2. Stove Top Granola
- 1x Mylk Labs Roasted Almond & Himalayan Pink Salt Oatmeal Cup
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
Place all your ingredients in a pan and heat on medium-high. Constantly stir to coat until it crisps up ~3-5 minutes. Careful, it can burn easily! Remove from pan once it's toasty and let it cool. Sprinkle onto yogurt, smoothies or eat it by the handful!
3. Microwavable Oatmeal Muffin
- 1x Mylk Labs Roasted Hazelnut & Dominican Cacao Oatmeal Cup
- 1 large brown egg
- 1 tbsp almond milk or water
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
Shake to redistribute then peel open the plastic of your oatmeal cup. Throw in half a banana and mash with a fork against the cup. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Place the oatmeal cup without the lid into the microwave and cook 1:30 - 2:00 min.
Make sure to tag @mylklabs and #MylkLabs #NutsForOats to be featured!