Our founder, Grace Cheng, introduces beauty blogger Andreea Cristina to healthy bliss balls! Make these wholesome treats in 5 minutes or less!
Yields ~1 dozen
1-1/2 Mylk Labs Oatmeal Cups
5-6 medjool dates, softened in hot water
2 tbsp peanut butter
*Possibilities are endless!
- In a food processor, blend up 1x Mylk Labs oatmeal cup.
- Pit the dates and soften them in hot water for 30 seconds.
- Toss them into the food processor and add a dollop of peanut butter (or any other nut butter).
- Optional but we added another 1/4 cup of oatmeal to the mix to add more texture. Blitz it up until it all sticks together.
- Use your hands to form balls and roll them into your favorite toppings! Enjoy x
Make sure to hashtag @mylklabs and #NutsForOats to be featured. Enjoy!