Recipe collaboration with @bitesbysam
No bake. One pot. 5 minute prep or less! Perfect for a quick breakfast, pre/post workout snack or dessert. It's so good for you and it'll keep you feeling full with all the fiber from the oats and energized with the healthy fats + protein from the nuts.
Chewy Cashew Coconut Granola Bars
- 1x Mylk Labs Toasted Coconut & Cassia Cinnamon Oatmeal Cup
- 1 3/4 cup oats
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup chopped cashews
3/4 cup cashew butter or sub almond, peanut, or other nut butter of choice
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup if vegan
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Heat cashew butter, honey and coconut oil over a pan on medium-low.
- Stir until melted and combined then add in vanilla and salt.
- Stir in the Mylk Labs coconut oats along with plain oats, coconut flakes and cashews.
Press the mixture into a 8x8 pan lined with parchment.
Optional but you can sprinkle on some more coconut and cashew on top for an extra crunch.
Refrigerate for at least an hour until set.
Remove, slice into bars, and enjoy! Store in the fridge and enjoy for up to week, or freeze.