To celebrate the holidays, we're super excited to share a holiday recipe swap we did with some of our favorite brands: Just Date Syrup, Kween Granola Butter and Smashmallow.
Chunky S'mores Granola:
- 2x Mylk Labs oatmeal cups (any flavor)
- 1-1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup raw honey (sub maple syrup if vegan)
- 1/4 cup date syrup (can also use maple syrup)
- 1 heaping tbsp granola butter (can sub almond/peanut butter)
- 10 large marshmallows (use a vegan brand if needed)
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl, except the marshmallows.
- Mix well until evenly combined.
- Pour onto a lined 15 x 10" pan and press down. The size of pan can vary but keep the granola about 1 cm thick.
- Bake at 300F for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the marshmallows in half and place them onto the granola once it's ready.
- Place the pan back into the oven for another 5 minutes then use your hands or a fork to spread the marshmallows.
- Let cool for ~10 minutes and it will harden.
- Break into snack-able pieces and enjoy! Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Make sure to tag @mylklabs #MylkLabs #NutsForOats to be featured!