Recipe collaboration with @wonderandcharm
These hazelnut energy balls probably make it to our top 3 healthy after school snack for your kids. They taste like ferrero rochers but guilt-free and only uses the best ingredients. Don't have kids? Make these for yourself and slay your day like the badass that you are.
Hazelnut Energy Balls
Yields: 8 servings
- 2x Mylk Labs Roasted Hazelnut & Dominican Cacao Oatmeal
- 6 tbsp chocolate almond butter, or nut butter of choice
- 1 tsp Flax Seeds
- ¼ cup manuka honey or maple syrup
- Combine all the ingredients into a food processor. Blend until completely combined. If the mixture is too dry add more syrup 1 tbsp at a time.
- Scoop 1 ½ tbsp and shape into balls.
- Place on a parchment paper and chill for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
The Wonder & Charm blog is run by Alyssa & Marissa Barcena-- twin sisters who are self-taught bakers with a love for photography. Their blogging mission is to create recipes that are simple & fun to satisfy any sweet tooth.
Follow them on Instagram at @wonderandcharm.