Okay, hear me out. Smores muffin, ready in 5 minutes, AND it's good for you. This is going to be on repeat for the entire holiday season for us! We used our Strawberry Vanilla oatmeal because strawberries & chocolate always go well together, but feel free to use any flavor you'd like!
Microwavable Smores Muffin
- 1x Mylk Labs Strawberry Vanilla Oatmeal Cup
- 3 tbsp apple sauce
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp milk of choice
- 1 tbsp diced strawberries, optional
- dark chocolate
- 1 large marshmallow
- Open up the oatmeal cup and add in the apple sauce, egg, baking powder and milk. Mix well.
- If you're using strawberries, throw it now and give it one last mix.
- Without the lid, microwave on high for 2-1/2 minutes.
- Flip the cup over onto a plate to release the muffin.
- Put your chocolate on top and let it melt on the hot muffin.
- Top with the marshmallow and torch until toasty. Enjoy!
Make sure to tag @mylklabs and #NutsForOats to be featured. Enjoy!