Recipe collaboration with @intuitively_jenny
Donuts are such a classic treat, but traditional fried donuts are so heavy. Also, they take a bit more skill to make. Satisfy your donut cravings with these super easy baked donuts! All you need in a food processor, baking pan and a few ingredients.
The texture is a bit different-- think: CAKE in donut form. You'll love it!
Blueberry Almond Baked Donuts
- 1x Mylk Labs Blueberry & Vermont Maple oatmeal cup
- 1x Mylk Labs Roasted Almond & Himalayan Pink Salt oatmeal cup
- 1 + 1/2 banana
1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp almond extract, or sub vanilla
- *1 flax egg, or sub real egg if not vegan
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Handful of fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine all ingredients (except blueberries) in a food processor.
- Pour into a clean bowl and fold in your blueberries.
- Grease your donut pan and spoon the batter in. You can pipe it in if that's easier.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!
*To make a flax egg, soak 1 tbsp of ground flax with 3 tbsp warm water for 5 minutes.