Mango Papaya Oat Smoothie
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- ½ cup frozen mango
- 2 cups cubed papaya
- 1 frozen banana
- ¼ cup Mylk Labs Roasted Almond & Himalayan Pink Salt Oatmeal
- Nut mylk of choice
- Start by blending oats alone to help break them down, then remove from blender.
- Add frozen papaya, mango, and banana to blender.
- Pour in a splash of nut mylk (about 3 tbsp) and start to blend. Once it starts to blend, add in the ground oats. From here you can keep adding 2-3 tbsp nut mylk at a time to get your desired consistency while also scraping down the blender with a spatula if needed.
- Pour into Mylk Labs Oatmeal cup and top with toppings of choice.
- Enjoy on the go with a straw or at home or work with a spoon!
My Favorite Toppings
I love topping my smoothie with superfoods and fats that are going to help keep me satiated through the morning.
Some of those include:
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Shredded Coconut
- Hemp hearts
- Cashew or Almond butter
- Granola for a perfect balance of creamy and crunchy.
Top 3 Favorite Base Combos
Aside from this delicious and refreshing combo, I love to switch it up and some of my favorites are:
- Pitaya, Mango, Banana (peanut butter blended in is a great option as well!)
- Blueberry, Strawberry, banana and apple juice instead of nut mylk
- Acai, frozen cauliflower, a ton of berries, and honey.
An awesome way to sneak in veggies in the morning is to throw them into your smoothies. Cauliflower is a top one for me especially because you cant taste it, but spinach or kale is a great option as well.
Based out of Chino Hills, California, Krystal is a food blogger who has a passion for putting together simple yet nutritious meals. During her free time, you can catch her making healthy alternatives for sweet treats. Her goal is to inspire people to live a healthy & well balanced lifestyle. You can find her on Instagram @syrknicole