A fun twist on the classic bakery style blueberry muffin. These are 100% whole grain and can easily be made gluten free. Think: Roasted Peaches. Bursting Blueberries. Fluffy Muffin.
This is the absolute perfect 'Sunday Prep' for the week. If you're not a big baker, don't worry. You can just stick with our grab & go oatmeal cups but we promise these are easy. Share them with your family, friends or co-workers and you'll be everyone's favorite! Or... eat them all yourself. ;) We won't judge.
Vegan Peachy Blueberry Muffins
- 2 cups whole wheat flour, or sub GF flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp ground flax soaked in 1/3 cup warm water) - or sub real eggs
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup chopped peaches or nectarines
- *optional toppings: sliced peaches, Roasted Almond & Himalayan Pink Salt Oatmeal
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together coconut sugar, melted coconut oil, vanilla, flax eggs and almond milk together.
- Dump the dry mixture into the wet and whisk until combined.
- Fold in the blueberries and chopped peaches.
- Scoop batter evenly into 12 muffin tins.
- Top with sliced peaches and sprinkle some of our almond & pink salt oatmeal if desired.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool for 5 minutes and store in an airtight container in the fridge for 5-7 days.
Make sure to tag @mylklabs #MylkLabs and #NutsForOats to be featured. Enjoy!